Monday, January 7, 2013

In La Paz for yard work, improvements and Fun

 Had to repaint the bottom as the Barnicles thought the previous paint was candy. I used the same yard as last time and must say  The Victor Abarora Yard did a fine job at a great price. It was great to catch up with their family. I was especially glad to see Augistine Abarora one of the few elders still alive whom shared some fine Tequilla with me and has become a good Amigo. Lots of activities during the holidays with many parties to go to. Almost too many parties. Thats what happens when you stay in one place so long. Many friends Mexican and Norte Americanos alike. I will miss them when I leave for the next leg. I decided to show some of the interior of Philiosophy this blog.....
VIEW THRU THE PORTHOLE LA PAZ
BABY GOT NEW BOTTOM PAINT



SOME SUSHI AND ROLLS MADE BY KIM

VIEW FROM THE GALLEY FORWARD INTO GALLERY
MY FAVORITE PART OF THE BOAT
CREWS QUARTER BERTH



VIEW FROM THE GALLERY AFT

No comments:

Post a Comment